Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Beautiful Partnership!

So, I woke up this morning and had a wonderful surprise!...Well, I knew about his, obviously, but had a temporary lapse of memory.  I checked my google reader to spy on my favorite blogs and remembered that today, Flight and Pattern was going to be a part of indiefixx!!!!!!  Yay!!!!  If you have not checked out this website, do yourself a favor: open another tab on your browser and go there RIGHT NOW!  It's an awesome resource for everything, recipes, clothing, design, etc.  I love this site.  Anyways, Flight and Pattern will be part of their Autumn and Holiday Galleria.  It's like a shopping mall for indie goodies.  I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful site!  Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment